This is my personal blog dedicated from any thing from Graphic design, Web design to android development & even group studies related to technologies.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fun tip of the day

11:10 PM Posted by Unknown No comments


Did you know that the microsofts xbox uses port number 3074 tcp/udp for Xbox live?



You probably are like.."WTF do I care about this"?..well I do. I ran into this by searching through the service file in the Systems32 folder
Check it out! Go to Windows > System32 > drivers > etc
once there look for services and open with notepad.

A list of ports will be show, scroll almost too the bottom and you will see #Microsoft Xbox
Port - 3074 tcp/udp pretty nice huh?   Not really... -__- well GTFO my page haha jk guys. See ya next post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment